Friday, February 3, 2012

The things you can find at Ross: Hobby Lobby Edition!

During a recent visit to Montana, I stopped by an *AMAZING* store called Hobby Lobby. It is a cross between Michael's, Joanne's, and... Ross.
It's nicknacks and figurine section is truly a sight to see. I really wish I had take more time to take photos of some of the truly awesome things you can buy there.
But I do have just a few...

I mean really... who DOESN'T a "BUBBA" decorative sign made out of fake antlers?


And to go with Bubba's sign, how about some shotgun shell lights to... brighten the room up a bit?


Oh but we can't forget about the rooster collectors of the world....

Rest assured... Hobby Lobby has LOTS to choose from...


This guy sure is regal!

"Who you lookin' at?"

So there you go...
Hobby Lobby is clearly not just a place for craft supplies.
And the next time I find myself nearby one of these awesome stores, 
I will be sure to do a better job of taking photos of its amazing offerings.

No comments:

Post a Comment